It’s that time of year again! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday ever; I take my decor and activities pretty seriously. Every year I find myself trying to convince my husband to set up the tree earlier and earlier, and I’m happy to report that this year he agreed to have decorations up the day after Turkey day! So we’re all locked and loaded for a month filled with holiday fun. When I lived in Chile, Christmas would fall in the summer, so we would go to the beach to celebrate it. It was quite the shock moving to the US and celebrating in the frigid weather. But I fell in love the coziness, layers, family time, fire place warmth, and all the cuddles that Christmas time brings.
There’s something so magical about living next to New York City right now 🙂 Minus the hecticness of people scrambling to find the right presents. I hope that this Holiday Gift Guide helps resolve some of your gift shopping problems. So grab a hot coco, slip into your favorite PJs and get ready to check everyone off your list with these fun presents! Pshhh ain’t nobody’s got time for crowded-malls anyway.
- A super fun game night card game: Cards Against Humanity
- Don’t let any of that beer go to waste with these savers!
- The moon. Literally, check it out.
- A funny mug hehe
- This awesome orbitkey!
- This backpack, guaranteed to love
- A Stanley bottle for those chilly days!
- Some funny pairs of socks
- An new computer bag
- Great quality speakers
- A delicious Water Eau de Parfum
- An in-home salon quality blow out
- A cozy and chic Faux Fur coat
- An organized way to tackle the new year with this planner
- Travel brush set
- A little touch of blush with this handbag
- An elegant cardholder
- The perfect curls with an styling wand
- A personalized diamond ring
- A fresh make up bag
For the Pet (or Pet Lover)
- This cute cat thermo
- A play tent
- A pet dining table
- A smart pet feeder
- A travel backpack carrier
- A tracker
- Dog-brella? Say what!
- An astronaut capsule pet backpack
- A spoiled dog tapestry
- A squeaky mailman
I think you’ll also enjoy reading: Style Tip: What To Wear To An Interview (Interview Guide included)
If you found that this post brought some kind of value into your life, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or just shoot an email to a friend and let them know you enjoyed this specific post. Encourage them to join the #SheBecameFearless community.
One more thing! Remember… go out there and be Fearless! No matter what you set your mind to, YOU CAN DO IT! Did you download my free e-book yet? I know that you’ll love it!