NYC is officially fully dressed with twinkles! I feel so fortunate to live close to NYC for many different reasons, the biggest one being Christmas in New York. It just doesn’t get more beautiful than that! And that’s coming from someone who’s spent Christmas in different cities from around the world. Although each city has its own charm, NYC Christmas-time is one of my favorite spots. This weekend, we decided to spend an entire day getting lost in the city streets; we went on a little adventure strolling through Manhattan’s holiday charm.There are so many festivities happening that I thought I would share a list of the events that make NYC Christmas so special. What To Do in New York City This Holiday Season!
Where to see the prettiest Christmas Lights:
- Dyker Heights has breathtaking light displays from 11th to 13th Avenues from 83rd to 86th St in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn.
- Rockefeller Center, if you can get through the crowds you cannot deny that this is a beauty!
- Winter Village at Bryant Park
- Saks 5th avenue is a must see!
- Rolf’s restaurant german holiday charm
- Lincoln Center main plaza is so pretty
- And of course, cannot miss Radio City Music Hall!
Where to shop the best Holiday Markets:
NYC is truly magical this time of year. So bundle up, get cozy, and go get lost in it!
If you found that this post brought some kind of value into your life, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or just shoot an email to a friend and let them know you enjoyed this specific post. Encourage them to join the #SheBecameFearless community.
One more thing! Remember… go out there and be Fearless! No matter what you set your mind to, YOU CAN DO IT! Did you download my free e-book yet? I know that you’ll love it!